Friday, July 18, 2008

The Secluded Phantom Of My Soul

I wish to tell you that it is you
A mythical image I once not realized
A thought concealed in my heart, my mind
You were the phantom, of my curious soul
A secluded passion that was then recognized
Yes, you were there
When I didn’t even know you
You were the serene wind that blew my hair
The sanctity that my soul bears
You were the smiles my face used to wear
The very warmth of my tears
The sounds of optimism I used to hear
When the pains were all difficult to bear
You are a mystic from whom I learnt
When you are loved, you can do anything in creation
Anything, beyond expectations, behind imagination
When you are loved, there is no need of understanding
What’s happening outside
For love is a world deep inside
And deep inside this sanctuary of mine
I hear a voice with sweetness divine
Without one another, you are none
Two corporal beings but soul one
Oh thou art my treasured possession
The sublimity of my only obsession
This relationship between you and I
Is like the one between man and glee
I can neither see happiness nor can I visualize
I can only feel, the serenity it brings
And so art thee
The serene song of my soul
This relationship between you and me
Is like the one between man and sorrow
I can neither see sorrow nor can I visualize
I can only feel, the pain it brings
And so art thee
The beauty of sorrow that penetrates my heart
This relationship between you and me
Is like the one between man and thirst
I can neither see thirst nor can I visualize
I can only feel, the passion it brings
And so art thee
A passion that quenches my eternal thirst
And after all this, haven’t thee realized
That this relationship between you and I
Is like between man and God
I can’t see God neither can you
I can’t touch Him neither can you
But we can feel Him, in our heart our soul
And so can we
See each other; visualize each other
Touch each other, feel each other, within us
For we are not two worlds apart
We are one soul, unified by Him
In triumph and in failure

No comments: