Friday, July 18, 2008

Tales Of Eternity

When I meet you again…
A garland of flowers,
In your hair I shall place
And in your neck,
A locket of shining love
With our hands in hands
And fingers entwined
We shall sing together-silvery melodies
I shall be yours and you shall be mine
With God at our side
None shall part us…
I shall bring you gifts
Of eternal happiness and peace
In gardens of bliss,
I shall blow a heavenly kiss,
Upon your radiant forehead
To kiss away all your pains…
And you shall show me around
Your Blissful Home…
Daisies, pansies, asphodels
Tulips, sunflowers, lilies and roses
All that you loved, will be yours
No tears, no sighs and no goodbyes
None shall part us…
We shall sing and dance
As if in a trance
We’ll shout and cry
And scream and dream
We’ll do all forbidden to us
By this world-so mean!
In rubies and gold
Emeralds and pearls
In sapphires and topaz
Diamond and corals
I shall dress you….
And upon a throne of ivory,
You shall sit…
And I shall watch you
As the beams of sun
Shall illumine and glow
Your gems and you…no tears shall flow
All shall depart….
Us-none shall part
You shall wear the finest silk
Woven with the threads of joy
I shall watch its flairs
Gently rubbing the grass…
Your feet shall be cooled
By the morning dew…
Birds shall sing for you--------
Robbins, sparrows, skylarks
Nightingales, cuckoos and thrushes
None shall bid adieu…
Us-none shall part
In rains, we shall bathe
And in breezes, stand.
Your lips shall always wear
A golden smile…
That shall never sink
In the depths of Nile…
The rainbow shall be yours
And all beautiful things
And whatever you shall touch
Will turn into gold…
To our desires, we shall mould
Everything, in our arms’ hold
Together we shall live,
In lands unheard of
In tales untold…

No comments: